Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Review Games Xbox 360 Silver Controller and Play & Charge Kit [ Buy Xbox 360 ]

Same controller with some noticeable enhancements
I decided to shop for this controller as a result of my main controller that I play with was dying, left analog stick did not work right and also the left bumper was jammed, therefore it had been an ideal chance on behalf of me to shop for a brand new controller.

Aesthetics:
This controller appearance nice. The silver shine, the chrome guide button, the shiny black plastic, it all goes along during a good combo. this is often attractive|a horny|an attractive} controller and it'll look sexy in your hands.

Mechanics:
There are 2 main noticeable enhancements. the primary one is with the analog sticks. My "main controller" was truly simply a 5 year recent xbox 360 controller that had lost its four notches on the sticks, however it had been very recent. I like not having those four notches and revel in the actual fact that this controller was designed perfectly for my style. It feels higher on your thumbs.

The d-pad, whereas it's an improvement, isn't improved by abundant. I play SSFIV plenty with my nice expensive $150 stick, however I do play with a controller with friends at time. i do know that the previous controller had a terrible d-pad, however therefore will this one. Albeit, there's alittle improvement. The directions feel a lot of outlined and push in higher than within the previous controller. The gimmick though is that the disc<->cross mode. It makes no distinction in play whatsoever. Matter of truth, I found the disc to perform higher taking part in Street Fighter. however if you employ the 360 controller in that game, i might recommend using the analog stick instead.

Over all the games I tested: Super Meat Boy, SSF2THDR, Pac Man DX, the cross feature of the controller wasn't an improvement over the disc. it is a higher D-Pad, however do not get excited regarding the cross.

Price:
I got this for $52 - $20 Amazon Credit for a complete of $32. As a replacement controller, this was fully perfect! it had been constant value, came with a black rechargeable battery and charge cable, and match my want for higher analog sticks. If you have already got 2-4 perfectly sensible controllers, I don't recommend shopping for this as it is not a significant improvement unless you fully would like a brand new controller.

I hope you enjoy and like the games, happy guessing !

0 comments:

Post a Comment