Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Review Games Xbox 360 Grip-iT Analog Stick Covers [ Buy Xbox 360 ]

Great product!!!
I bought these so as to mend my thumb sticks, that had been worn right down to the plastic. once putting these on it's like they have been given a second life. i really like these. they are a lifesaver.

Great purchase for Gamers!
These work completely superb. simple to place on (no glue needed like some say). they really give a visible distinction in grip and are terribly comfy. Used them on my xbox 360 controllers, and am ordering another set for my ps3 controllers. I used these on a marathon gaming session, that was just about a decent a part of a weekend. They never loosened or came off once, and my finger's never got sore (I suppose it feels higher than the quality analog sticks).

Perfect for FPS or any game
I initial picked a collection of those up when Amazon had their purchase two get one [*fr1] off video game accent sale. i used to be curious to do these and for $2.50 a collection it wasn't that a lot of risk.

I'm happy to mention that once receiving them and putting a collection on each my Xbox360 controller and PS3 controller i really like them and that i have to be compelled to switch them around to my totally different controllers when the batteries die on one. These work nice for FPS games like Black Ops or Halo Reach on the Xbox. I've additionally used them for Gran Turismo five on PS3 and they are awesome.

Pros:
- Improve your thumb grips so that they do not slip off an you wish to re-adjust your thumbs.
- terribly soft and keep on your analog sticks.
- excellent match.

Cons:
- On the PS3 controller it's potential to max out a definite direction on the stick and also the 'Grip It' can rub the controller somewhat. is remedied with correct alignment i feel. Not a problem on Xbox360, lots of clearance.

I've purchased two a lot of sets for my friends and family for the vacations this year and that i suggest these to any friends and family craving for a far better grip on their exhausted controllers.

I hope you enjoy and like the games, happy guessing !

0 comments:

Post a Comment