Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Review Games Xbox 360 Elite 120GB HDMI Console with XCM Chameleon LED Case Modification [ Buy Xbox 360 ]

Visually amazing! simply what I wished
I've had this unit currently for many weeks and actually love it!! I 1st purchased this unit to confirm that I received the terribly latest console with the Jasper chipset; My previous console (purchased in 2005) finally succumbed to the dreaded 3rod and that i felt that this was smart time to upgrade to the most recent model with the HDMI connector; attempting to search out a console with the most recent Jasper chipset is like sorting out the proverbial needle during a haystack and whereas i actually wished the most recent chipset I conjointly wished a console with alittle of temperament. which is what this console provides, it's visually beautiful to seem at and also the performance is excellent! The drive is extremely quiet and there's just about no noise or vibration from the unit when it's on. i'm what you may decision a marathon gamer (I game for as long as seven or eight hours sometimes) and one factor I appreciate is that this unit doesn't freeze or have the dreaded 'Disk scan error'. All in all a really stunning and purposeful unit!!

Jasper 360
There was somewhat hassle initially with some shipping issues however afterward was resolved i used to be fully glad with my product.The seller went out of his thanks to check that everything was taken care of.I would (and have) suggest this product to others.

I hope you enjoy and like the games, happy guessing !

0 comments:

Post a Comment