Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Review Games Xbox 360 RCA Audio Cable Adapter for XBOX 360 + Slim [ Buy Xbox 360 ]

Great choice If you utilize HDMI For Video however want Optical For Audio
I truly use this in conjunction with a combine of Turtle Beach X4's. i'm lucky to possess an Onkyo seven.1 Surround Sound system (can be found for an excellent value if you dig a bit online) but there are sure times, sometimes at midnight when she is asleep on the couch, that my wife simply prefers i exploit headphones can gaming. thus since my Onkyo receiver is capable of doing each HDMI Audio and Video, i exploit the optical association on this adapter to travel straight into the Turtle Beach receiver. thus for that purpose, it works sort of a champ.

It will in fact additionally work if you have got a receiver that solely will HDMI video however not audio also.

The only factor i will be able to say is once I purchased this many months ago, I recall paying no over $15 for it, which included shipping, thus buyer beware, it seems that some folks are taking advantage of the actual fact that this can be a somewhat onerous to search out item. but look around if want be, as a $34 asking value is simply fully uncalled for.

I've additionally counseled this to 2 folks that had varied completely different home theater setups that needed the optical audio association however they used HDMI for the video, and that they each had no problems with this adapter and it worked flawlessly for them.

Bought this for turtle beach headset-works perfectly
I bought a turtle beach headset (wired) and needed to stay using my HDMI hookup for my TV. Well I required this for the task, and it will the task perfectly. simply plugged it into my xbox, plugged my turtles into the audio aspect, and that i had sound.

A little annoying that I had to try and do this within the initial place, however not the product's fault.

I hope you enjoy and like the games, happy guessing !

0 comments:

Post a Comment