Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Review Games Xbox 360 Digital Innovations 4190100 Clean Dr. Laser Lens Cleaner for Xbox 360 [ Buy Xbox 360 ]

Perfect once the disc reads.
My xbox 360 have had this drawback where it will not browse any of the disc most of the time. I actually have to stay ejecting and putting it back in till the disc is browse. generally the method takes ten minutes to figure. therefore I got this cleaner.

I place this disc in and once it browse. I play this "DVD" and begin the cleaning method. When it reaches 100%, the method is finished and it'll do "clean" the lens to maximise the audio furthermore however I did not would like that. then I simply stick in any disc and it's been.

It works perfectly. meant for xbox 360 which is what I used it for. 5-star. i would like to be universal and provides it 4star instead however it simply work therefore smart for my purpose.

Cleaner will the job!
My Xbox reads this disc with no issues. I rate the cleaning cycle glorious as compared to my older 2 brush lens cleaner.

Can't say enough concerning this laser lens cleaner, it works.

cleaner
My xbox was refusing to play any games. I repeatedly received a disc browse error when making an attempt to load a game. I used this laser cleaner and currently my xbox is reading everything while not a retardant.

worked nice
It was exhausting to induce the DVD to browse initially...because my xbox would hardly browse something. Once I got it to run and cleaned it everything works nice. The games load therefore quick currently i am unable to believe it. i'd advocate this to anyone.

I hope you enjoy and like the games, happy guessing !

0 comments:

Post a Comment