Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Twisted Metal Head On

Is this fun to play? I haven't tried this myself and I am lazy to do so just to be able to write something about it lol and I noticed many people are searching for cheats.

Another good source of obtaining this is through torrent but be sure to choose a tracker that has many seeders otherwise you will need to leech for ages before you get it that's what happened to me when I tried using torrent

But I will write as what I see on the trailer and what I read from review sites. Right it appears cheats is brilliant ad highly recommended to be played by based on review sites it took 8.0 score from IGN and 8.5 from GS now I am wanting to play this already.

It appears to be a wacky gmae anyway so I think this is indeed a worth to try.

I might update this page once I finish playing it, Please forgive my bubbling while I try playing it myself after which I will be able to write something decent about it. Make sure you use a cheat to have an infinite life when you try this and get it from torrent as well.




Name: Twisted Metal Head On.iso
Size: 1.6GB (1711177728 bytes)

Download

0 comments:

Post a Comment