Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hellboy The Science of Evil

This is not that popular but still available from this site.

Cheats is search by most people to easily finish it but I am not into using such because I want the thrill and want it the hard way to test my capability and patience.

This is based on the movie with the same title which became popular and I watched the movie myself, It is indeed a good film and worth to watch.

I read review's and it was rated poor they say it was frustrating that the developers had no idea about gaming.

GS did not even made any review about it maybe they thought it will just be a waste if time for them or something.

Now I just thought why did I even publish this? Hope someone will at least get it or it will be automatically unshared.





Name: Hellboy The Science of Evil.iso
Size: 311.1MB (326244805 bytes)

Download

0 comments:

Post a Comment