Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

PSX Jade Cocoon Story of the Tamamayu

Request by dee, Dude sorry for the late post, it took me sometime to convert this because I've been busy lately. I am proud to announce that this is 100% working tested by me although this is RPG I did not play it in full because again I do not play RPG it's boring for me watching the characters move by themselves after giving commands and the dialogues makes me snooze lols. It works for me on GEN-C, GEN-D3 and M33-6 so you should have no issues playing this I tried using 4.01 pops and it worked. Sorry can't text you that this is already available because I can't find my charger. Hope you enjoy this :)



Size: 417.6MB (437893135 bytes)
Name: PSX Jade Cocoon Story of the Tamamayu EBOOT.PBP
Size: 417.61 MB

Download | MU

0 comments:

Post a Comment