Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Buzz Quiz World USA

Developed by Relentless Software and published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.

Released December, 17 2009 but It did not became available anywhere for D0WNL0AD until I saw it somewhere and only a few blogs and site have this.

Maybe it's not really that popular, upon reading reviews at IGN the writer said it is a step backward which I did not get what he meant lol.

On my own point of view, I tried the latter releases of the Buzz game series but what's not good with the game was the quizzes are not challenging as a mater of fact it's boring.

If I were to compare this with Hot Brain I would highly recommend Hot Brain as the Quizzes are for real challenging and not boring compared to Buzz.

For rating IGN gave this a score of 5.9 a Mediocre...



Name: Buzz Quiz World USA.iso
Size: 1015.1MB (1064370176 bytes)

Download


0 comments:

Post a Comment