Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

FREE GAMES PSP Astonishia

GAMES PSP Astonishia

If you played Astonishia Story, you know how good it is. You see, you have to enlist Wizards, Warriors, and other skilled allies in your quest to recover your kingdom’s sacred Wand.

… Yeah. All that cool stuff.

Anyway, you may know they are releasing the sequel. I think they are calling it Astonishia Story 2 : Fate to Unhorse One. Now, I I say “I think they are calling” it this because I’m not to good at Korean.

You see, on their Korean site, they have got the demo for you to downloadto your psp for free. Now this is really good. But you gotta know a little Korean.

Now when you download this free psp games demo, you understand that the koreans are a little “crazy”. Not that there’s anything wrong with being crazy.

You see, they got this thing in the game where you can “unhorse someone”. Well, I guess you can discover what it is when you play the game.

Now to play this psp demo, make sure you create a new folder called ULKS46142 on the GAME folder of your PSP. Anyway, after you’ve done that, then you can copy the Eboot.PBP file into it.

… And thats it.

Anyway, here’s the link where you can download the psp game demo. (Did I mention “free”?)





DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment